N.B please note this internship is only available to Newcastle University students.
Are you interested in public health research? Are you interested in understanding issues surrounding access for individuals who experience homelessness?
Our team is looking for someone to join us for the summer on a project exploring access to community mental health and addiction support for individuals who experience homelessness.
We are looking for an undergraduate student at Newcastle University who:
• Is between their second and third year of studies or third and fourth year
• Expected to receive a 1st or 2:1
• Keen to develop their interest in public health
You will undertake a qualitative analysis with support from your supervisory team:
- Emma Adams (NIHR SPHR Pre-Doctoral Fellow)
- Dr. Sheena Ramsay (Senior Clinical Lecturer)
- Professor Eileen Kaner (Professor of Public Health and Primary Care Research and Director,
NIHR Applied Research Collaboration for the North East
and North Cumbria)
How to apply
Individuals who are interested can see the job posting and apply through the My Career Page (registration required) for this paid internship.
The deadline to apply is 15 May so be sure to create an account and apply early.
If you’re interested and have any questions please email Emma email@example.com