10:00 - 13:00
We will be hosting our first online event for the NIHR SPHR Public Partners Network (PAN) on Thursday 26 November from 10am-1pm.
What will the session cover?
- Meet other public partners involved in the school’s research
- Hear from the researchers and peer researchers involved in the school’s Public Mental Health programme
- Find out about opportunities to get involved in the school’s work
- Discuss the role and purpose of the network
- Break out discussion rooms on what good practice in public involvement in public health research looks like from your perspective
Who can attend?
This event is open to all members of the NIHR SPHR Public Partners Network (PAN). If you are a member of the public involved in our research but haven’t yet signed up to our Public Partners Network you can join here.
We will send all registered attendees a Zoom link to join the meeting closer to the meeting date.