NIHR SPHR Public Partners Network (PPaN)
If you are a member of the public involved in research in the NIHR School for Public Health Research then you can join our Public Partners Network (PPaN).
- Connecting public partners across SPHR
- Advising SPHR on how to involve the public effectively
- Linking public partners with SPHR staff for public involvement in research and co-production opportunities
- Developing public partners through training and support beyond that provided through SPHR projects
- Reflecting on the impact of public partners on SPHR research and public partners’ experiences of being involved
- Contributing to more inclusive public involvement at the strategic level
The first meeting of the SPHR Public Partners Network will take place in Autumn 2020. This will most likely be a virtual meeting. We can provide you with information and support about attending virtual meetings.
We have set up an email list of the SPHR public partners so that we can let you know about the Public Partners Network and what is happening across SPHR research projects. To register for the email list please complete this form.