Virtual event: part of NIHR SPHR Annual Scientific Meeting
Join us for the inaugural SPHR Network for the use of Natural Experiments in Public Health Symposium on Friday May 14 from 2-3pm (online).
- Introduction: Frank de Vocht
- SPHR Presentation 1: Dr Anthony Laverty (Imperial College London) – Natural Experiments in Tobacco Control
- SPHR Presentation 2: Dr Thomas Burgoine (Cambridge University) – A natural experimental evaluation of planning policy to regulate takeaways near schools
- Invited Presentation: Professor Vittal Katikireddi (MRC/CSO Social and Public Health Sciences Unit, University of Glasgow) – Use of Qualitative Methods in Natural Experiment Evaluations
- Conclusions and network future
If you would like to attend you need to register for the NIHR SPHR Annual Scientific Meeting so that you will receive the link to access the platform on the day