Members of the School are invited to a virtual workshop on our Public Involvement and Engagement (PI&E) strategy to find out how it can help you to involve members of the public in SPHR research and how this may benefit your research.
This workshop will include a welcome from Professor Ashley Adamson (Director of SPHR) and Professor Jennie Popay (PI&E lead for the School).
Sessions will include:
- An overview of the School’s PI&E strategy
- Public partner experiences of being involved in the School’s research
- Break-out rooms including: Resource sharing and signposting; Trouble shooting; Shared learning on working remotely; PI&E planning
10:10 Overview of the NIHR SPHR Public Involvement and Engagement strategy
10:30 Public partner perspectives on being involved in SPHR research
11:00 Break-out rooms (option to attend one of the following)
- PI&E resource sharing and signposting
- Trouble shooting PI&E issues
- Shared learning on working remotely
- PI&E planning
11:30 Ask the panel your PIE questions
11:50 Next steps
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org